Branded workwear (or teamwear) needs to look good and feel good on. It can be hard to create a coordinated uniform that promotes the ideal brand image and makes staff happy. Not to mention the challenging process of capturing sizing information, different specifications to suit roles performed (addressing comfort and safety concerns) and branding within company guidelines.
Branded Apparel Programs
We Make Your Brand Look Good (And We Make It Easy)
When you engage Honeycomb to create your branded apparel program, we take time to understand your team structure, what they do, where they do it and how they need to be presented. We know that what’s great in the office may not suit work in the field.
We will work with you to choose the right apparel, then the right services to complete your program as painlessly as possible!
- Consultation with key personnel to meet company brand safety and branding objectives
- On-site sizing service (subject to MOQ and locations)
- Online portal for ordering so each employee, branch or division can add to the company bulk order
- Order consolidation, delivering pre-packed complete uniforms by employee name
- Easy replenishment ordering and staged range review by season/ staff intake
We work with all leading Australian uniform and workwear suppliers, so if you’re looking to retain items from your existing uniform, we can help with that too!